This Summary is provided to inform you that, as a member of FICO® Quarterly Monitoring you are entitled to benefits under the Master Policy referenced below. This Summary Description of Benefits does not state all the terms, conditions, and exclusions of the Policy. Your benefits will be subject to all of the terms, conditions, and exclusions of the Master Policy, even if they are not mentioned in this Summary.
An Identity Fraud Expense Coverage Master Policy has been issued to: Fair Isaac Corporation (the "Master Policy Holder", Policy Number: XXXXXXXXXX underwritten by: Travelers Casualty and Surety Company of America and its property casualty affiliates, Hartford, CT 06183. (the "Company") to provide benefits as described in this Summary.
Should you have any questions regarding the FICO® Quarterly Monitoring Program provided by the Master Policyholder, or wish to view a complete copy of the Master Policy, please call the customer service number.
Limit of Insurance
- Annual Aggregate Limit of Insurance for each insured: $25,000 per year
- Lost Wages: $500 per week, for a maximum of 4 weeks
- Annual Deductible: $0 per year
Filing a Claim
To file a claim under the Master Policy, contact: 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX
This is a group Master Policy issued to Fair Isaac Corporation. If this Master Policy is terminated, your benefits will cease effective that date. It is the obligation of the Master Policyholder to inform you of any termination of the Master Policy.
We shall pay you for the following:
- Loan re-application fees incurred by you in the United States for re-filing applications for loans, grants or other credit instruments that are rejected solely because the lender received from any source incorrect information as a result of the stolen identity event.
- Reasonable and necessary costs incurred by you in the United States for notarizing affidavits or other similar documents, long distance telephone calls and postage solely as a result of your efforts to report a stolen identity event and/or amend or rectify records as to your true name or identity as a result of a stolen identity event;
Lost wages, whether partial or whole days, for time taken off work and away from your work premises solely to deal with the fraud. Lost wages includes remuneration for vacation days, discretionary days, floating holidays, and paid personal days but not for sick days
Legal defense fees and expenses
Costs for reasonable fees for an attorney chosen by you and related court fees, incurred by you with St. Paul Travelers prior consent, for:
- Defending a suit brought against you by a creditor or collection agency or entity acting on behalf of a creditor as a result of the stolen identity event.
- Removing any criminal or civil judgment wrongfully entered against you as a result of the stolen identity event.
- Challenging the accuracy or completeness of any information in a consumer credit report.
"Identity Fraud" means the act of knowingly transferring or using, without lawful authority, a means of identification of an Insured Person with the intent to commit, or to aid or abet, any unlawful activity that constitutes a violation of Federal law or a felony under any applicable state or local law.
The Master Policy provides benefits to you only if you report a stolen identity event to us via the contact telephone number stated above as soon as you become aware of a stolen identity event, but in no event later than four months after the discovery of loss. A claims kit will instruct you how to file for benefits under the policy if the stolen identity event results in losses covered under the policy.
You will only be covered if a stolen identity event is first discovered while you are a member of the Master Policyholder's insured program and is reported to us within 4 months. You will not be covered if the stolen identity event is first discovered after termination of the Master Policy or termination of your membership in the Master Policyholder's program.
Limits Of Insurance
The most we shall pay you are the Limits of Insurance shown above. All Legal defense fees and expenses shall be part of and subject to the Aggregate Limit of Insurance. LEGAL DEFENSE FEES ARE PART OF, AND NOT IN ADDITION TO, THE ANNUAL LIMIT OF INSURANCE.
The Lost Wages Limit of Insurance shown above is a sublimit of the Annual Aggregate Limit of Insurance and is the most we shall pay you for lost wages. This sub-limit is part of and not in addition to the Annual Aggregate Limit of Insurance.
The Legal Defense Fees and Expenses Limit of Insurance shown above is a sublimit of the Annual Aggregate Limit of Insurance and is the most we shall pay you for legal defense fees and expenses. This sub-limit is part of and not in addition to the Annual Aggregate Limit of Insurance.
You shall be responsible for the applicable Deductible amount shown above and you may not insure against it. You shall be responsible for only one Deductible during any one policy period.
We shall be excess over any other insurance, including, without limitation, homeowner's or renter's insurance. If you have other insurance that applies to a loss under this policy, the other insurance shall pay first. This policy applies to the amount of loss that is in excess of the Limit of Insurance of your other insurance and the total of all your deductibles and self-insured amounts under all such other insurance. In no event shall we pay more than our Limits of Insurance as shown above.
Back to report ID theft page
* Insurance coverage underwritten by Travelers Casualty and Surety Company of America and its property casualty affiliates, Hartford, CT 06183. Coverage for all claims or losses depends on actual policy provisions. Availability of coverage can depend on our underwriting qualifications and state regulations.