Choose a plan
Choose a plan
Subscription PlansOne-time Reports
1. Your subscription automatically renews monthly at $19.95 for Basic, $29.95 for Advanced, or $39.95 for Premier, unless you cancel. You may cancel at any time; however, refunds are not available. All subscriptions include a FICO® Score 8, and may include additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether.
2. Not all credit report data or transactions are monitored. Monitored credit report data, monitored credit report data change alerts, FICO® Score updates, FICO® Score alerts, monitored transactions, and alert triggers, timing and frequencies vary by credit bureau. Other limitations apply.
3. The Identity Theft Insurance is underwritten and administered by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida, an Assurant company. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions. Review the .
All plans include
- FICO® Score
- Scores for Mortgages
- Scores for Auto Loans
- Scores for Credit Cards
- Updated FICO® Scores
- Credit Reports
FICO Score Monitoring
- Score Monitoring
- Score History Graph
- Credit Monitoring
- One million dollar Identity Theft Insurance
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week Identity Restoration
- Lost Wallet Protection
Tools & Analysis
- FICO® Score Simulator
- How Lenders View You
- Interest Rates
- Score Analysis
Education & Community
- Credit Education
- Credit Community
- US-based Customer Support
Questions? We can help
- Will this hurt my credit?
No, when you check your own credit it does not hurt your credit score.
- Who is myFICO?
myFICO is the consumer division of FICO®, launched in 2001 to help consumers get their FICO® Score directly from the people that make the FICO® Score. We have an A+ rating from the BBB and our headquarters are in San Jose, CA.
- What is the FICO® Score?
The FICO® Score is the most widely used credit score, used by more than 90% of top lenders. Some credit apps use other credit scores, but they are calculated differently than FICO Scores and many lenders won't use them.
- Why check all 3 credit bureaus?
Both your credit reports and FICO® Scores can vary from bureau to bureau, and your lender may pull your report and FICO Scores from any or all 3 of them. Having scores from all 3 bureaus is also important if you're preparing for a mortgage. Out of the 3 credit scores from each bureau, mortgage lenders will use what's called the “middle score”. You need your score from all 3 bureaus to identify your middle score.
- Why update my credit report regularly?
It is a good idea to regularly check your credit reports for errors. If you're actively seeking credit, consider monthly updates to your credit report and full set of FICO® Scores to make sure they are accurate and up-to-date.
- What if I want to cancel?
You can cancel your subscription at any time
- Still have questions?
Call our toll-free, US-based customer support at 800-319-4433.